Twenty-Twenty Technology collect information from you when you subscribe or complete the registration form. As appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, phone and email address.
You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
We also uses technology such as cookies, or pixels to keep track of your activities on our website and our advertising partner websites and/or services; to serve more relevant promotions.
A small cookie is a small text file stored on your device for record keeping purposes.
- Session cookies expire when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies remain on your device for an extended period of time. To remove, simply clear your browser’s cookies.
Other information collected on our site maybe use in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To send periodic newsletter emails
To serve more relevant promotions (referred to as “Retargeting”)
You retain the right to review, update and change or remove your personal information at any time.
Please sent a request to email@example.com if you would like to do so.
We reserve the right to update or modify “Privacy Statement” at any time without prior notice. Please review our “Privacy” page from time to time.